About Me

Friday, October 22, 2010

OMG!! What Festival Should I Choose??!!

It is really headache to choose a suitable Festival when they are 100+ student doing the same project. So i trying to look for something special and try to be different from the other people. The first Idea came to my mind is music festival because i LOVE music. Ya!! i love music!! I cannot live without music!! But who else does not like music??!! So i skip this idea, and film festival, and food and winter and ....... @#$%^&* Damn, i skip all of them!! >_<  Ok, i guess i better go search google for better idea(I hate my limited knowledge). Beer festival should be ok. Ya, it should be... but here is MALAYSIA, muslim is not allow to touch beer i think. Is it? I think Beer festival is not very suitable...ZZZzzz....
Storytelling festival?? Wakakaka, what is that?? i never heard before since i born (sorry for mylimited knowledge). Global Peace Festival... oh, this look good and it is also a meaningful tittle. I wonder why i does not know there are such festival in my country, i look at the page in facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=23798797925 OMG only 571 members, pityful number T.T. Any1 just view my post, pls join the group, pls give some support, the world need peace, really... the world really need peace. World Drum Festival, WOW, Mr.Ban should like it but not me, lol... ok, i aim to choosing Global Peace Festival now, but anything can happen, maybe i will change my mine soon. Haha, this world is so unpredictable.

3 comments:

  1. If this Peace Festival is an annual event, then I'm fine with your idea. But if not, you better choose other festival.

    Make up your mind this week because you need to show me your images selected for the assignment. I want to see the layers and retouching work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding your question at MMLS Discussion Board:
    I miss the first week class, so i dun have group now. Wat suppose i do now??

    You need to go to the Discussion Board to create new Category for your section MC011 and name it as Group. Let your peers know that you're without group and you want to find members join into your group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, i have a group now. The layer and retouching work is weekly excercise??

    ReplyDelete