About Me

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Assignment 1: Hot Air Balloon Festival

After doing research and research and research and... I finally decided to choose Hot Air Balloon Festival. According to my research, Hot Air Balloon Festival is an annual event, so that should be suit for the assignment.
HABF are held annually in many places throughout the years. 2010 HABF is held at Kentland, Indiana, US in July (For more info, pls visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_air_balloon_festival )

Here is some wallpaper and photo about HABF


The reason why I choose HABF is because its looks interesting and cool. Looking at those photo and wallpaper, they looks awesome!! I fall in love with them!! Besides, HABF had never take place in Malaysia
and also rare in Asia areas. I hope HABF can take place in Malaysia in the future and I am looking forward to it.

*Did any1 do the same festival, Madam Lydia? If yes, i would change another festival, u knows, i wan avoid doing the same festival with the others.

* just found out that Hot Air Balloon Fiesta have take part in Malaysia in March at Putrajaya. LoL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment